11. Loupart Sauvignon Vin de Pays de Loire, France 2013
Clean and very fresh example, as good as many Sancerre & more affordable!
12. Macon Villages Domaine de L’Elite, France 2014
Delicate bouquet with floral and fruit hints, retaining the terroir of Macon, well
balanced and stylish.
13. Viognier 1753 de Campuget VDP du Gard, France 2013
Lovely ripe peach and apricot fruit, with crisp acidity, and an elegant finish.
14. Gavi Del Commune Di Gavi DOCG Fossili, Italy 2014
Wonderful dry and mineral example of this top white wine from Piemonte, made from 100% Cortese grapes.
15. Petit Chablis Domaine Jean Goulley, France 2013
Nothing “petit” about this – great minerality and rich citrus fruit flavours.
16. Sancerre Domaine Gerard Millet, France 2014
Overt Sauvignon notes of grapefruit and lemon with good weight and a clean,
17. Andeluna 1300 Malbec, Argentina 2014
Richly coloured, deeply flavoured with ripe plum fruit & soft tannins, perfect with red meat!
18. Rioja Reserva Bodegas Ondarre, Spain 2009
Smooth and subtle, classic Rioja with ripe cherry fruit, soft oak & gentle tannins.
19. Chateau La Fleur Grands Landes AC Montagne St Emilion, France 2010
Made predominantly from Merlot an elegant and mellow wine with silky tannins.
20. Bourgogne Pinot Noir Domaine Rene Monnier, France 2013
Beautiful aromas of ripe red berry fruits, soft & elegant with great persistence on the palate.
21. Givry 1er Cru ‘Clos de la Servoisine’ Domaine Joblot, France 2012
Deep coloured, full flavoured Pinot Noir matured in new oak. Powerful, elegant & stylish wine