The Old Church is a unique London venue next Stoke Newington.
Please see our website : The Old Church Wedding receptions
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Clissold Park, St. Mary’s Old Church offers a space that is both unique and steeped in a rich heritage. This stunning venue, which dates back to 1563 (the only one of its kind remaining in London), is the perfect place for a unique and romantic wedding.
The architectural beauty and grandeur of the church offers breath-taking interiors and traditional features including stained glass windows, antique pews, a spire, stone floors and original church bells.
With a capacity for 80 seated guests for dinner and up to 120 for a ceremony and evening party, the church has ample room to host weddings of all sizes.
The Old Church is on the corner of Clissold Park opposite St Mary’s New Church on Stoke Newington Church Street, London N16 9ES.
- Excellent location a stone’s throw from the town hall and parish church for wedding ceremonies.
- Beautiful old church setting with lots of stunning original features.
- Capacity for 80 seated guests for dinner/ ceremony.
- 120 capacity for standing (evening) guests.
- Peaceful surroundings of Stoke Newington offering lots of amenities, transport links and close proximity to central London.
- Private church yard and access to Clissold park offering photo opportunities.
- Church bells and organ in full working order.
- Proceeds from the hire fee support local community initiatives.
– The Old Church, Stoke Newington –
London N16 0JR
For more information contact us by quoting the venue of interest:
t: 0207 709 0888