- House Wine Il Sacrato Trebbiano Pinot Bianco, Italy 2014
Clean and fresh, with ripe fruit flavours and crisp acidity.
- Tierra Antica Sauvignon Blanc, Chile 2014
Crisp acidity, good aromas of gooseberries and tropical fruit, clean and refreshing.
- Boundary Line Chardonnay, Australia 2013
Ripe tropical fruit flavours, fresh and clean due to being unoaked.
- Pinot Grigio Venezie IGT Sacchetto, Italy 2014
Dry, white wine from this popular area, with clean and fresh fruit flavours.
- Loupart Sauvignon Vin de Pays de Loire, France 2013
Clean and very fresh example, as good as many Sancerre, but not the same price!
- Macon Villages Domaine de L’Elite, France 2014
Delicate bouquet with floral and fruit hints, retaining the terroir of Macon, well balanced and stylish.
- Viognier 1753 de Campuget VDP du Gard, France 2013
Lovely ripe peach and apricot fruit, with crisp acidity, and an elegant finish.
- Gavi Del Commune Di Gavi DOCG Fossili, Italy 2014
Wonderful dry and mineral example of this top white wine from Piemonte, made from 100% Cortese grapes.
- Petit Chablis Domaine Jean Goulley, France 2013
Nothing “petit” about this – great minerality and rich citrus fruit flavours.
- Sancerre Domaine Gerard Millet, France 2014
Overt Sauvignon notes of grapefruit and lemon with good weight and a clean, crisp finish.
- House Wine Il Sacrato Sangiovese Merlot, Italy 2013
Soft and mellow, with warm berry fruit flavours and soft tannins.
- Tierra Antica Merlot, Chile 2013
It is full-bodied with integrated tannins and an attractive well-balanced and clean finish.
- Siraz Foundstone, Australia 2014
Full bodied and richly flavoured with good weight and a touch of spice.
- Echeverria Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva Chile 2013.
Ripe cassis and blackberry fruit, with soft tannins and a deep colour.
- Andeluna 1300 Malbec, Argentina 2014
Richly coloured, deeply flavoured with ripe plum fruit and soft tannins, perfect with red meat!
- Rioja Reserva Bodegas Ondarre, Spain 2009
Smooth and subtle, classic Rioja with ripe cherry fruit, soft oak and gentle tannins.
- Chateau La Fleur Grands Landes AC Montagne St Emilion, France 2010
Made predominantly from Merlot an elegant and mellow wine with silky tannins.
- Bourgogne Pinot Noir Domaine Rene Monnier, France 2013
Beautiful aromas of ripe red berry fruits, soft and elegant with great persistence on the
- Givry 1er Cru ‘Clos de la Servoisine’ Domaine Joblot, France 2012
Deep coloured, full flavoured Pinot Noir matured in new oak. Powerful, elegant and stylish wine.
- Pinot Grigio delle Venezie IGT Blush Sacchetto, Italy 2014
A pale pink colour, with a touch of sweetness, and clean, refreshing flavours.
- Chateau de L’Aumerade Cru Classe Cotes de Provence, France 2014
Salmon pink in colour with great freshness and crisp acidity.
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Prosecco Fili Brut, Italy NV
From one of the best producers of this fashionable sparkling wine, a clean and dry wine, with good mousse and great length.
- Seleccion Brut Cava Pinord, Spain
Fine, long lasting bubbles, intense on the nose, full rounded flavours and a clean crisp finish.
- Methode Traditionelle Rose NV
Beautiful pale salmon colour, fresh and clean with a delicate and persistent finish.
- Champagne Moutard Grande Cuvee NV
Made from 100% Pinot Noir, this is a refined and elegant wine from this family owned house in the Aube.
- Champagne Moutard Cuvee Brut Prestige NV.
50% Chardonnay and 50% Pinot Noir give this real elegance and finesse.
- Champagne Moutard Prestige Rosé NV
Lovely salmon pink colour, refreshing and easy drinking.
- Sugrue Pierre Brut NV
60% Chardonnay 40% Pinot Noir, England. Rested on its lees for between 2-3 years.
- Champagne Perrier Jouet Grand Brut NV
Delicate and developed nose, full flavour with plenty of fruit in the mouth with a good balance and long length.
- Champagne Veuve Clicquot NV
Classic dry and biscuity wine from this famous house.