post-ceremony reception - Easy Gourmet Catering


By | Pink-wedding

Can you hold a Civil Partnership ceremony anywhere?

Easy Gourmet can provide expert guidance on venues for your Civil Partnership. Venues for marriages and civil ceremonies need to be licensed by the Registration Service and the Local Authority. There are about 5,000 licensed places and Register Offices in England and Wales. Some of these licensed places can also accommodate the post-ceremony reception. In other cases, you will have the ceremony in one location and then transfer to the reception venue afterwards. There is no requirement to be resident in the vicinity of the licensed place or Register Office.